OENANTHOL BISULPHITE (ORGANIC FUNGICIDE) – 20-25 % solid
We are leading manufacturers of OENANTHOL BISULPHITE SODIUM SALT (ORGANIC FUNGICIDE) with technical grade with 20% oenanthol bisulfite content. It is a free-flowing white crystalline powder. It has a broad spectrum of antifungal activity for a wide range of plants, vegetables and fruits. We cater to our domestic as well as overseas customers with a high-quality product. Oenanthol is derived from natural source castor oil so it is called an organic fungicide.
The filler used for making 20% solid free-flowing powder contains raw material which acts as fertilizer also. So the formulated 20% oenanthol bisulfite shows dual activity one is fungicidal activity and second is fertilizer activity.
- Oenanthol Bisulphate is a Natural Fungicide.
- Although oenanthol bisulphite is manufactured chemically, one of the main active raw materials used is obtained by natural sources. So the name is given as natural fungicide.
- It has High quality, Effective, Safe, reliable and cost-effective for farmers.
- (Oenanthol Bisulphate) is antiviral and antifungal in action. It Acts as a Prophylactor
- It exhibits strong fungicidal activity by inhibiting spore germination.
- FOR WHICH DISEASE IT IS USEFUL: Oenanthol Bisulphate controls all virus and acts as preventive and curative for all types of germs and fungus. It cures a large number of diseases like Tikka Disease, Rust, Blight, Downy Mildew, Powdery Mildew, Spot, Damping on, Rot, Anthracnose Pythium, etc. fungal and viral diseases.
- Salient features: Highly Water soluble, Low dose required, high self-efficacy, no staining on sprayed leaf or surfaces and can be tank-mixed with half doses of Vigor is highly recommended. The solid filler (75-80%) used to make 20-25% solid is acts as a fertilizer. So 20% of oenanthol bisulfite shows dual activity both as a fungicide as well as fertilizer.
- Target Crops: Cotton, Chili, Paddy, Citrus, Vegetable, Sugarcane, Groundnut, Orchards, Pulses, flowers, Banana , cumin, mustard, tea, coffee, rubber, black pepper, cardamom, clove, ginger, turmeric, soyabean, onion, garlic, grapes, mango, tomato, pomegranate and other fruits, flowers & vegetables , all Floriculture crops, other field crops and Horticulture Crops etc.
- Action on LIVING ORGANISMS: 10. Oenanthol Bisulphite is safe for mammals and plants, it is non-mutagenic and Non-carcinogenic.
- HOW TO USE OENANTHOL BISULPHITE:
- Seed Treatment: 50 grams of powder to be mixed in 2-3 ltr of water for soaking 1 Kg seeds keep it 2-3 hours, drying for some time and sowing
- Spraying: For spraying in different crops use 1 to 1.5 gram powder in one litre of water followed by one additional spray at 15 days interval. For Power spraying use 2 to 2.5 gms.
- For a 15 ltr spray tank, use about 30 g of 20% solid then add about 15 litres of water, shake well and spray the solution on the infected area of plants.
- Apply thrice with an interval of 3 to 4 days in case of a severe attack.
|1||Appearance||White free flowing crystalline solid||Complies|
|2||Assay (by Chemical method)||20-25%||22.4%|
|4||Impurities||NMT 2% as OENANTHOL||Less than 1%|
|5||SOLUBILITY 10% water||Clear colorless solution||Complies|
|6||Odor||Slightly resembles castor oil odor||Complies|
|7||OENANTHOL CONTENT (GC)||10-12% MIN||11 %|
Store in original containers, tightly closed and properly labelled. Store in a cool, dry place.