Oenanthol Bisulphite (Organic Fungicide) – 98 % Technical Grade
We are leading manufacturers of OENANTHOL BISULPHITE SODIUM SALT (ORGANIC FUNGICIDE) with technical grade. It is a free-flowing white crystalline powder. It has a broad spectrum of antifungal activity for a wide range of plants, vegetables and fruits. We cater to our domestic as well as overseas customers with a high-quality product. Oenanthol is derived from the natural source from castor oil so it is called an organic fungicide.
Store in original containers, tightly closed and properly labelled. Store in a cool, dry place.
Uses And Technical Data Sheet (Tds) :
- Oenanthol Bisulphite is a Natural Fungicide.
- Although Oenanthol bisulphite is manufactured chemically, one of the main active raw materials used is obtained by natural sources. So the name is given as natural fungicide.
- It has High quality, Effective, Safe, reliable and cost-effective for farmers.
- The main Raw material called Oenanthol (oenanthic L. oleum oil) is obtained by the high vacuum distillation of castor oil (natural product).
- Uses: (Oenanthol Bisulphite) is antiviral and antifungal in action
- It exhibits strong fungicidal activity by inhibiting spore germination.
- FOR WHICH DISEASE IT IS USEFUL: Oenanthol Bisulphite controls all virus and acts as preventive and curative for all types of germs and fungus. It cures a large number of diseases like Tikka Disease, Rust, Blight, Downy Mildew, Powdery Mildew, Spot, Damping on, Rot, Anthracnose Pythium, etc. Fungal and viral diseases.
- Salient features: Highly Water soluble, Low dose required, high self-efficacy, no staining on sprayed leaf or surfaces and can be tank-mixed with half doses of Vigor is highly recommended.
- Target Crops: Cotton, Chili, Paddy, Citrus, Vegetable, Sugarcane, Groundnut, Orchards, Pulses, flowers, Banana , cumin, mustard, tea, coffee, rubber, black pepper, cardamom, clove, ginger, turmeric, soyabean, onion, garlic, grapes, mango, tomato, pomegranate and other fruits, flowers & vegetables , all Floriculture crops, other field crops and Horticulture Crops etc
- Action on LIVING ORGANISMS: Oenanthol Bisulphite is safe for mammals and plants, it is non-mutagenic and Non-carcinogenic.
- HOW TO USE OENANTHOL BISULPHITE:
- Seed Treatment: 20 grams of powder to be mixed in 2-3 ltr of water for soaking 1 Kg seeds. Keep it for 2-3 hours drying and then sowing.
- Spraying: For spraying on different crops use 5-6 gram powder in 15 litres of water followed by one additional spray at an interval of 15 days.
- Dose: Dilute 2-3 gms of Oenanthol Bisulphite in 10 litres of water and use 200 to 250 litres of water per acre through the foliar spray. For Power spray double the dose.
- Apply thrice with an interval of 3 to 4 days in case of a severe attack.
|1||Appearance||White solid||White solid|
|2||Purity (by Chemical method)||NLT 95.0%||98.48%|
|3||Moisture(KF)||NMT 2.0%||Less than 1 %|
|4||Impurities||NMT 2% as OENANTHOL||Less than 1%|
|5||SOLUBILITY 10% water||Clear colorless solution||Complies|
|6||Odor||Slightly resembles castor oil odor||Complies|
|7||OENANTHOL CONTENT (GC)||50 % MIN||52%|