Heptanal / Oenanthol Bisulphite Sodium Salt (Organic Fungicide)- 95% Technical Grade
We are leading manufacturers of HEPTANAL / OENANTHOL BISULPHITE SODIUM SALT (ORGANIC FUNGICIDE) with technical grade. It has a broad spectrum of antifungal activity for a wide range of plants, vegetables and fruits. We cater to our domestic as well as overseas customers with high quality product. Heptanal / Oenanthol is derived from natural source from castor oil so it is called an organic fungicide.
CAS NO : 13495-04-0
HSN CODE : 29055900
Synonyms: HEPTALDEHYDE SODIUM BI SULPHITE, Sodium 1-hydroxy-1-heptanesulfonate, 1-Heptanesulfonic acid, 1-hydroxy-, sodium salt.
|1||Appearance||White solid||White solid|
|2||Purity (by Chemical method)||NLT 95.0%||96.48%|
|4||Impurities||NMT 2% as OENANTHOL||1%|
|5||SOLUBILITY 10% water||Clear colorless solution||Complies|
|6||Odor||Slightly resembles castor oil odor||Complies|
|7||Heptanal / OENANTHOL CONTENT (GC)||50 % MIN||52%|
Store in original containers, tightly closed and properly labeled. Store in cool, dry place.
Uses And Technical Data Sheet (Tds) :
- Heptanal / Oenanthol Bisulphate is a Natural Fungicide.
- Although Heptanal / oenanthol bisulphite is manufactured chemically, one of the main active raw materials used are obtained by natural sources. So The name given as natural fungicide.
- It has High quality, Effective, Safe, reliable and cost effective for farmers.
- The main Raw material called Heptanal /Oenanthol (oenanthic L. oleum oil) is obtained by the high vacuum distillation of castor oil (natural product).
- Uses: (Heptanal /Oenanthol Bisulphate) is antiviral and antifungal in action
- It exhibits strong fungicidal activity by inhibiting spore germination.
- FOR WHICH DISEASE IT IS USEFUL: Heptanal/ Oenanthol Bisulphate control all virus and acts as preventive and curative for all types of germs and fungus. It cures a large number of disease like Tikka Disease, Rust, Blight, Downy Mildew, Powdery Mildew, Spot, Damping on, Rot, Anthracnose Pythium, etc.
- Salient features: Highly Water soluble, Low dose required, high self efficacy, no staining on sprayed leaf or surfaces and can be tank-mixed with half doses of Vigor is highly recommended.
- Target Crops: Cotton, Chili, Paddy, Citrus, Vegetable, Sugarcane, Groundnut, Orchards, Soybean, Pulses, flowers, Banana horticulture, other field crops and horticulture crops etc
- Action on LIVING ORGANISMS: Heptanal /Oenanthol Bisulphite is safe for mammals and plants, it is non mutagenic and Non carcinogenic.
- HOW TO USE Heptanal / OENANTHOL BISULPHITE:
- Seed Treatment: 50 gram of power to be mixed in 2-3 ltr of water for soaking 1 Kg seeds. Keep it for 2-3 hours drying and then sowing.
- Spraying: For spraying on different crops use 2 to 2.5 gram powder in one liter of water followed by one additional spray at an interval of 15 days.
- Dose: Dilute 2 to 2.5 gm of Heptanal /Oenanthol Bisulphate in 1 liter of water and use 200 to 250 liter of water per acre through foliar spray (400 to 450 g in 200-250 ltr water).
- Apply thrice with an interval of 3 to 4 days in case of severe attack.